Hey y’all! Well, we did it! That’s right, Mr. P now has a Mrs. P and we couldn’t be happier. After a whirlwind wedding (aren’t they all?) and relaxing honeymoon, Sweet Tea Proper is back in action and ready to go. Since blogging has been kept to a minimum the last few weeks, let me give you a sneak peek of the festivities to come:
- Meatless Monday will be back as soon as things begin to get settled around our home front. Check back soon for new vegetarian entrees that even your husband will love!
- Our photographer has been hard at work and I can’t wait to share our wedding with you! From photos, ideas, and tips, I will be sharing my thoughts on weddings – from wedding planner to bride.
- If you are a DIY kind of girl and are looking for a go to flower arrangement, I’ve got the perfect tutorial coming soon where we will take a few common flowers and make beautiful (easy!) arrangements perfect for any wedding, shower, or party.
- ¡Hola! from the beautiful beaches of Mexico! On the border of the Gulf of Mexico, get ready for reviews and pictures of the beautiful Excellence Resort in Playa Mujeres, Mexico.
- Halloween is just around the corner. Whether pumpkin carving, spooky decor, or costumes, STP has a few frighteningly fun ideas to make your home fit for the season.
- Who could forget what season we are in? Football of course! Come along with us as Mr. P and I visit the first University in our SEE the SEC tour.
- Finally, with the change in weather and season, it is the perfect time to bring out some of our favorite Fall flavors. Bring on the pumpkin!
Full of love, from our home to yours, thank you for being such patient and faithful readers!